Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm Back!

Well, it's not like anyone really reads this stuff, but I am going to try to commit to this. My wedding is 5 weeks from tomorrow. Sometimes I think about how drastically my life has changed in the past 3 years. Erin has brought so much to light in my life that it just boggles me. Life has been a roller coaster ride for me in the past 10 years.

First, I thought I had everything figured out (doesn't everyone at 18!). Of course, things began to fall apart one thing after the other and then I found myself alone trying to start a new business and making things happen for myself.

As that process began, so did my relationship with Erin. Things started to take off from there and has helped shaped me into who I am today.

Nothing is better than a fresh start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home