Sissy!!!
After three years, my wife and I finally made time to go out and visit my sister in DC. The weekend is drawing to a close and, boy, am I glad we took the time. Had a great time relaxing with my sister and her husband, who always offer good insight on things.
The last time we were in DC was part of a long drive with many stops along the east coast. Unfortunately, at my old age, I don't have it in me to make the drive out.
We took my wife to Harper's Ferry where I've been wanting to take her for years now. It was a blast and the weather was amazing. I hope everyone had as nice a weekend as I did.
BTW, if you are in the market for an air mattress, buy an AEROBED. They do NOT lose air!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home