Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kramer... What were you thinking???

Honestly, what is wrong with people like Michael Richards? In fact, what is wrong with half the comedians out there? A majority of comedians, whether black, white, yellow, brown, or whatever, attempt to make a living by making racist jokes. The sad reality is that they are making a living because society is paying to watch these people. Shame on us. The funny part is that I would bet a majority of these comedians claim NOT to be racist.

So, back to Mr. Richards. You didn't think you would get off the hook that easy, did you? After watching a clip of his outrage on stage, it really makes me wonder how he got to where he is in the first place. How did he manage to survive for 57 years? How did he manage to make it to work on the Seinfeld set everyday? There are certain things that you just can't take back. Making public comments about lynching in the year 2006 just can't be taken back.

He claims not to be a bigot, yet the first thing that comes out of his mouth when being heckled by black men is about lynching??? The last time I heard that term was when I was watching a documentary about the KKK. He crossed the lines of retaliation and I hope that society will make sure that he is not given the ability to speak in public (for money) ever again.

I'm sorry Kramer, but you messed up this time... real bad. Take your millions from Seinfeld and call it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home